Tuesday 26 February 2013

23 February 2013

Wow...working on Saturday? It is not a problem for me because I love to have outside work like this where I need to work not in the office.Unfortunately, my intership partner could not attend today.

I arrive at the place "Taman Tasik Tambahan Ampang" at 7.30 a.m. After we have found the booth, we tidy up and  beautify our booth.There are also some other booth like Malaysia Ministry of Health, and also
Ministry of Information Communication and Culture.


After a while, one of the staff and also our boss invite me to join the aerobic.The aerobic session takes about one hour. I really have a good time during the aerobic with all the office mates.

We were having breakfast after that. Right after breakfast we continue start the planting session because in the afternoon, there will be a respectable come to officiate the ceremony.The program works so well until the opening of the launch.

In today's program, I learn a lot about working in a group.

The picture on the program can be view at the office facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/aadkdaerahampang.selangor



 

No comments:

Post a Comment